Our estimated delivery time (EDT) is our delivery time prediction. We follow a simple equation to calculate EDT:
estimated fulfillment + estimated shipping = estimated delivery time
Our average order fulfillment takes:
- 2–5 business days for non-apparel products
- 2–7 business days for apparel products
We consider the current order volume and our fulfillment capacity when calculating our estimated fulfillment time. Similarly, we calculate estimated shipping time according to our historical shipping data for deliveries to your area or selling region.
But the estimated delivery time is just an estimate, not a guarantee. Here are some of the reasons why an order might arrive past its EDT:
- Issues with print or embroidery files
- Products being out of stock
- Shipping related delays like failed delivery attempts, service disruptions, or harsh weather conditions
Nonetheless, we work hard to meet our delivery estimates with each order.
If you’re ever in a situation where the EDT has passed, please wait a bit longer. Then, once 5 days have passed, get in touch with us via email or chat, and we’ll take a look.
Where will my order ship from?
We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities in Europe.
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on orders outside Europe. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
● Ask your local post office if they have your package
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.